Custom Mobile-Ready Websites That Attract New Patients
Are you getting the new patients you want? Is your practice growing as fast as you would like? Does your website adapt to any mobile device or screen size?
According to the latest polls, 88% of Americans now search online for health information, and looking for a particular healthcare practitioner topped the list of searches. As a nurse practitioner, you need to stay ahead of the competition by having a beautiful and easy-to-use website that clearly displays your services to the right potential patients. If they can’t find you online, they will go elsewhere.
In today’s market, a strong Internet presence is the key to growing your practice. ActiveNP’s mobile-ready websites deliver results with:
- Full readability on any mobile device or screen size
- Increased new patient volume
- Maximum practice visibility
- Better-educated patients
Some benefits include:
- Custom design matches your practice branding
- Domain name registration and renewals
- Contact Forms
- Links to Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social sites
- Automatic Website Backup
- Monthly traffic reports keep you informed
- Full-service email accounts
Additional enhancements can be purchased and integrated into your site, according to your budget:
- Secure, interactive, downloadable forms for patient health histories
- Scheduling system with payment abilities
- Medical animations and videos available for patient education
- Video embedding
- Patient education library right on your website
- Shopping cart and online bill-pay portal
- Chatbot with custom conversation replies
- Secure user registration and special-access privileges
- Patient satisfaction surveys
- Custom popups for promotional content
Visual, functional and findable
The most effective websites are responsive, visual, functional and findable. There are thousands of “Do-it-yourself” companies like Wix or SquareSpace who can design decent-looking websites. The real challenge is designing a visually effective, functional website that comes up high in search engine rankings, attracts new patient traffic and adapts to any device.
Our websites include HTML and title page optimization, internal links, site maps, keywords, metadata and extensive patient education libraries. These features all contribute to your site’s relevance and help boost your rankings.
In addition to developing and designing healthcare practice websites for nurse practitioners and nurse entrepreneurs, ActiveNP offers hosting and website management services as well as inbound and outbound marketing.